Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hmmm..
These few days..
I'm thinking ..bit.. too much!! I guess...
Well.. this is what I feel.....

....
Although stpm is so standard compared to others courses?..
so?... so what?..
Do you really think people will jealous you, respect you for taking stpm?
most of us choose to take Form 6 because we were failed to get scholarships and we are still not sure what course to choose.
In fact, some of them will pity on you!!
... .
Anyway,
I have no regret taking up stpm.
I am very happy ... enjoying my form 6's life.
Lots of things I learn...
lots of nice friends I meet during Form 6...
New experience..
New environment.
Nice teachers......
Butta...
I dislike my inner feelings, sometimes..
Others tend to tell me that I should proud of myself as stpm examination is so high standard. Not everyone can cope with it.
I did proud of that, last time.
But..
Now....
I'm thinking..... .. why should I feel so proud of it?
A-level, SAM, STPM are the same level.
STPM is the toughest among the three...
so?????.....
..........
we are going to do degree too...
what's the point so high standard?.....
.





..
yes, it's good to train ourselves, physically and mentally.
Butta.....
sometimes.
sighhhhhh....
.. ..
....
I really hate my inner feelings.....
Well..
No choice...
I have to accept that.
It's life.
Hahahahahaaaaaaa..
Life is about unexpected things and challenging.


end with loves...
aikleng.
:D




p/s: thank you,sis... thanks for everything..
AHhahaha... Cataflam taste like sweet!! :D ...
Hugsssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment