Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ask! Ask! Ask!

You have got to ask.
Asking is, the world's most powerful and neglected secret to success and happiness.
-- PERCY ROSS

Why are people so afraid to ask?They are afraid of many things such as looking needy, looking foolish, and looking stupid. But mostly they are afraid of experiencing rejection. They are afraid of hearing the word "NO".

The sad thing is that they are actually rejecting themselves in advance. They are saying no to themselves before anyone else even has a chance to.

Don't assume that you are going to get a no.
Take the risk to ask for whatever you need and want.
If they say no, you are no worse off than you started.
It they say yes, you are a lot better off.
Just by being willing to ask, you can get anything you want.
Yes, everything.


------------------------------------------------------------
The day before 19th July..
I was thinking how to go there..( I was doing mathematics actually.. Sigh...)
p/s:(sorry teacher and myself, I was not fully paying attention to solve the questions..T_T)
In the end...
I had asked my friend to fetch me.
yea..
I asked!! And I reached my destination.
Thank you so much!! ^^
....................................................
Oops..
Before I leave,
I asked again for some other thing... ( hahhaha, guess you're probably saying that I am greedy!! ^^ who care..)
Actually, I scared myself by imagining you would say no and I would feel embarrassed.
Thanks god...
Thanks you.
..................... ......... .. . .,....
At least..... ..
That was the gift for me on that particular day.

No comments:

Post a Comment