Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

*hApPy BiRthday..芬*






31st August 2009..
yea..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AH FEN".
(I purposely waited till 0000am to send you msg o..^^)
WEll...
As what I have promised...
I hanged out with you, vian and jie siang today!!
yea... Four of us for the first time!! ^^
We watched "UP".. Hehehhe..
Quite nice actually.. at least... released my tension a bit bit... ^^
butta...
That's really cold...
I keep shivering... Hahahha...
(Eeeee... The air-conditioner not steady pun.... Hehehe..)

After that..
We ate our dinner at BBQ Plaza..
And... we started to bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaa especially you, vian.... Hehehhehee...
p/s: thanks, jie siang.. Hahahha... damn full o...

Ooops..
I met my primary school classmates..
They were having meal at Secret Recipe.
Hmm.. You, EVAN....teasing me.. (.. so bad...T__T )

Ohya..
Thanks you xiao gu gu...

Thanks for fetching me there today.
I feel better after spending "half day" in JJ.. Hahahaha...
p/s:dear... Dat's damn damn damn great to meet you today!!
You are my gift today... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment