Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

pillows............^^

I have a nice sleep last night. I have more than 10 pillows with me started from last night. I am very happy.
p/s: please do not envy me ya.. It is not really good to do so.. Hehehhe..

I am still not firm.
I am trying to have fun in all fields because LIFE IS FUN, isn't it?
......
I went for training this evening. Although it was bit tired, but I did enjoyed.
For me, I feel it is really useless and wasting time if you do not give your best in what you have choose.
Thank you very much to my body!! I love you. I can play badminton because of you. I feel I am useful. HAhahah...
My day was dull in the morning. I felt sleepy. I was aimless. No strength for me to study.
Luckily, I managed to get through by positive thinking. I told myself I cannot waste my time doing nothing in school but learn new things.
After school, I went to consult En. Sehaimi. We had a short talk. And I do find something I am searching for( at least a bit bit).
Yea.. My life is on the right track. I must feel happy and have fun.
Do not waste time thinking I cannot do this and that.
Enjoy life!!

1 comment: