Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

eXperiment..**




Learning is really fun!!

Today, my classmates and I carried out our third experiment in the Chemistry laboratory in the morning. We did titration. HEheheh.. I did a good job. I got 15.50cm3 for each titration I had carried out which are the actual volume for the titration. Oh gosh, I managed to do that. Hahahha... I am really happy and proud of myself. This is the first time I feel so.. Yes, first time for the experiment I have done before.( What a sad thing to tell) ^^

On the other hand, it was really happy to have the chance to use the microscope and observe the animal and plants cells under the microscope. These cells, for instance, nucleus, cytoplasm, cell wall, vacuole, plasma membrane and chromatin were in my sight. They really looked cute, nice and fascinating! ^^ .. Well, I do wish I can view the these cells under the scanning electron microscope because I could not see chloroplast, mitochondria, lysosome and etc by using light microscope.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These few days, I feel lazy to get up from the bed. The weather is very nice.Unfortunately, I have to wake up to clean myself before going to school. Well, I cannot complaint much as I am a student. I must behave like a student.. Hm-mm... (what do you think?)




p/s: Can I get it through.. I wish to get what I want. Please pray for me. ^^

3 comments:

  1. owh.. i miss the lab!!!!

    Good job!! proud of u too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they really looked cute,nice and fascinating!^^

    lolx,u look cute oso cuz u are made up of the cells~they are our basic~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh.. lol.. teasing me ... Hm-mm.. u.. too bad, vian!

    ReplyDelete