Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Be Clear Why You're Here..

"Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose. "
--Elizabeth Kubler-Ross


With a purpose, everything in life seems to fall into place. To be ''on purpose'' means you're doing what you love to do, doing what you're good at and accomplishing what's important to you. When you truly are on purpose, the people, resources, and opportunities you need naturally gravitate towards you. The world benefits, too, because when you act in alignment with your true life purpose, all of your actions automatically serve others.

Without purpose as the compass to guide you, your goals and action plans may not ultimately fulfill you. You don't want to get to the top of the ladder only to find out you had it leaning up againt the wrong wall.

Butta....

You know what?
I DO NOT KNOW MY PURPOSE.
I'm miserable.
Why am I so miserable?
What am I doing?
I feel a bit lost actually..
I feel my inner is lack of something.
(This is what I have to admit..)
Am I not strong enough?
Or.... I am too weak although I may look strong in others' mind?

1 comment:

  1. rmber the purpose of you starting all tht you are doing now... you may find your purpose back. :-)

    ReplyDelete