Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

11th Dec 2010

-.-''
I'm freaking tired!!
Can't really sleep last night but gotta woke up at 5am today...
Sigh..........................................
><
......
well....
I passed the longest tunnel I have ever seen today when I was on the way to YEE SENG Building.
ERrrrrrr....
about tat........
Hmmmmm
I would said, "NOT BAD"... and I have "NO REGRET" ......
^ ^
.............
anyway, the speaking part 3 was suck.............
lolll............
..........
I have a lot of fun today....
thanks you guys for brightened up my day..
love you.
I had had a good laughed.....HAhaHAHaAHHAAHAHahHAa....
the cute girl was so amazing..
I wish .......................... ... ..( HEhehehehheehheheheeehehehe, secret)
Mrs Lim and Mrs Tan were great!!
I want to be like you!! can I??? ......
........................................ .... ..
the room was so cold....( lolll... Have to cz I have paid a lot, XD)
Jennie was my partner today...
love you, Jennie...
You're so cute.
I am glad to spend my time with you.
Not forgotten also, Aik Wei and Kenny.
Hugssssssssssssss........
..........................................
We were having McD for lunch....
We were actually quite pity as we were quarantined and not allow to go out. ><"
We were hungry dead...
The worse thing was we had to watch others having their meal but we were starve.
Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh...
Faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...................................
Thank you Nanta, for giving me some "tips"?! .....
You're a nice guy!!
^ ^
I'm sorry for making lots of noise...........
AHahAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHahahahahahhaHAHAHahHAHHAhAHAHAHa
AHaHAHAHHAHaHAHAHAHhahahahhhahahhahahahhahahahaha
AHhaHahahahHAHHahhaHAhahahhahhahhahhahahaha...
HAhahaAHHAHaHHAHaHahhaAHaahah..
Hey, am I crazy dy?
XD
...............................
><"
It's really tiredsome!!!
My neck was like going to break............
I don't know what happen to it as I always suffer from it nowadays..
Sigh............................
HElp HELp HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..........................................................
I slept like no body business when I got home!!
I was really blurred...
HEheHEhehEHheHEhehehhehehhheheeeeeeehehehe..
HEhehehehehhehehhehehehehheheheheheh
I kept on sleeping till mummy came to wake me up!!
She wondered why I so tired although I am much younger than she is.
AHAHahhAHahahahhahahahhahahaa..
AHhahahahahhhahahahah...
too bad, isn't?
............................
yea...
love you, mummy!!
You cleaned my room today!!
It is so CLEAN now!!!
AHAHahhhaha....
guess I will have a good sleep later huh....??
HAHAhahAHAHHAHAHAHaha...
You're so amazing, mum.........................
Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....
love you damn damn damn lots.......
...
Oops.....
MUm cooked NASI LEMAK for the dinner.
It tasted good, as usual!!
HAHAHahahaahahahahhahaa........


.............................

...............................
sis....
I'm so sorry for making you worried last night!!
I'm not going to ask you to forgive me...
but....
" I'm sorry, sis."
And....
I love you, more than ever.
Yes, I do.
^ ^
HEhehehehhehehhehehehheheeehehheee..
EHheheHEHEHHEhehehhehehhe....
...........
I'm waiting to receive your superb warm hugsssssssssss soon, right?....


No comments:

Post a Comment