Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! ^ ^

Merry Christmas!!
HAahhahahahaa..
I was sitting in the middle, becoming the pillow... AHhahahahaa... 
yea yea...
but.. I love to play my role... lolll....
Guess what? 
Me, Von, Sarah, Shin and Edmund countdown in the car while on the way to THE CURVE!!
Fu-yoh!!
It was Shin's 1st ever christmas countdown wey!!!
AHhahahaaa...
Hmph..
Quite unique, I guess!!! Lollll..
AHhahahahahaa....
We had had a very good laugh the whole night, anyway!!
Especially the AH LONG and LADY GAGA's part...
Lollll...
HAhahahhhahhahahahahahahahaahAHAHHAha....
Hehehehheeeeee....
DAmn fun wey!!
(jz a bit boh song that having someone boom me that my English is lousy!! Hmph.... FINE!! You wait and see!!... Errrrrr......)

Sarah, thank you so much for your lovely christmas present!!... :D "*huGs*"
Edmund,
Thank you for being the "driver"
Oopss...
HAhhahahhaaa.....
Thank you so much, I mean it!!
"*huGs*"
Jo is cute..
Lollll...
We hang out till 3sth in the morning..
Reached home around 4sth...
Feel tired, but excited!! LOllll.....
p/s: How nice if teng was there with us or else I could get to "boom" her.... lolll..... :(
yea yea...
waiting for the next outing..
LOllll..
soon!!>>... 
HEhehehehehheheeeeeee....

end with loves,
aikleng


p/s: Merry Christmas, sis....
HAhahahaaa..
I'm waiting for your christmas present from S'pore..
Lolll..
"*huGs*"..
love you, always...
^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment