Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Loll.... I looked so short... T _T...
Hahahahah... with birthday gal... ^_^.
waiting for so~~~~ long time.....
finally!! ^ ^

Oops ya....
thanks for giving me hug...... love that) XD
"HAPPy family...!!"....
Serah was trying to act cute... lol......
all looked sweet.... HEhehehe.. but I looked weird... -.-'
yea...
taken withe so teng... love this!!
see... I got muscle.... >>>>

Errr....
Thank you, birthday gal, for giving me a chance to celebrate with you your BIG DAy.
I am surprised actually.
HAhahaha.....
I was having great time with you all although I was BIT quite at the moment. ....
lol.....(am I acting?.... HEhehehe....)

who cares....
Billions thanks to so teng for spending time with me, loitering around JJ for something important. ^ _^
swt.... kept asking me to try all those spectacles but you yourself talking with your friend. -.-'
Anyhow, I was having fun with you.
HEhehehehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment