Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hii..
Today is Tuesday.
As usual, I put my bag at the pondok before the prefect's assembly.
And, I meet Ah Shen there. She looked down. ...
.... something has happened..................................................
I carried out Chemistry Experiment 20 with my classmate in the " WELL-EQUIP" chemistry laboratory this morning.
After listening briefing form Pn. Yap, we started to do the experiment!!
Everyone was busying taking the apparatus and materials.
Sigh... The seperating funnels which I used were spoilt!! The chemical was leaking out.
As there was no good one left, so, I had to wait for others. I felt a bit frustrated, honestly.
Anyway, I was helping Ah Shen to do the titration's part SINCE MY SKILL IS SO~ PROFESSIONAL!!... ^ ^
DAMN COOL wei....
I got quite accurate reading which was 13.7cm3. (of course la, I am the one who did that. ^ ^)
Well, since it was a group work, I was more carefull. (I'm responsible, isn't?) ^ ^
At about 8.45am, I started to do my part.
50cm3 of KA3
Pour it into the seperating funnel. I pipette 25cm3 of KA1 into the seperating funnel and shake for 15minutes. I was quite enjoying as it was a piece of cake for me. HAhahahaha...
Then, I titrated 10cm3 of organic layer out from the mixture.
After recording the initial reading, I started to do the titration, drop by drop....
I wonder why it took so long to get the end point and keep questioning Ah Shen.
Out of a sudden, she said: " DO YOU ADD PHENOLPHATHELEIN?"
................. wakkakakaaaaaaaaaa.....
The mystery was revealed.
Lol.............. -.-'
Anyway, as I mentioned just now, I am VERY SKILLFUL!! ^ ^
Hahahahahha... I redid the titration again in less than 5minutes and got the correct and accurate reading. (SHould give me applause, HAhahaha}...
Although I am not so good in theorically part, but I am good in practical part. That is the thing I am very proud of. HAhahaah....
...
The weather was damn warm in the morning. I kept sweating and felt blur. I felt like fainting.
Anyway, the whole class was enjoyed Biology lesson today as the topic for today was Hormone during pregnancy. We listened to lots of funny stuff which made the lesson not so boring. ^ ^
No one felt sleep today. HAahhaha.. GREAT!!
................
At about 3pm, it was started to rain.
I was taking nap after taking medicine.......... ..
I love to sleep. Ahahahaha.....
Well, it is time to share my stuff wit my dear dy....


*" Acceptance. Enjoyment. Enthusiasm"*

No comments:

Post a Comment