Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

" U all know what? Pn. Pramala saw me and talked me yesterday. She said she felt sorry to me. I asked her why. She said it was because she set the paper too easy. Then, I told her that she don't have to feel sorry because the students cannot do also." said Pn. Yap.


....................... ............
. ....... ................. Almost all of us burst into tears......... We keep laughing at the time. Actually, I think it is Pn Yap's way to release our tension. She want us to sit for the papers in a more relax condition......... Thank you. ( you are getting more cute nowadays, Pn.Yap)... ^ ^

I love MAths and Chemistry!! HEhehehehe.... AM I BLUFFING, now>?... Hahahhah.... who care!!

.. ....
.... ...............
.............. ...... ...
2more weeks to go. yeah!!
You're MINE!!... ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment