Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

HAhahahhah..... WHy my face suddenly become so small?.... XD

^ ^ That's so great to hang out with them... yea.....
Ehehehehee..... Thulasi thulasi.... U really looks different!! HAhahahah.......................


Praveen..... Why hide yourself there huh?.... ^ ^




Lol.... I look like GIANT>>..... T T




yep... CHindian's Day....
HEheheehe.... This was the first time I attending the Indian's Wedding with my friends.... Feel great actually!! ^ ____^
I have tried the indian's food and drinks... Sour & Spicy.... AHahhaahha.... I just love it!! ^ ^
All right, I should " PLAY MORE" than study hard.... AHhahahaha.... lol........................................





No comments:

Post a Comment